Friday, January 15, 2021
If you are currently performing as a CSP Direct Bill Partner, you may need to find a CSP Indirect provider due to the new performance regulations announced by Microsoft, which are effective as of January 2021.
We understand that this change may have been unexpected for many. However, moving from a Direct to an Indirect partnership doesn’t necessarily mean big changes for you as an organization, on the contrary, it may just turn out to be for the best!
To help you make the decision and choose a CSP Indirect provider that’s a good fit and the best partner for you, 1ClickFactory has prepared a short handout, “Transitioning from a CSP Direct to an Indirect Partnership: everything you need to know,” which you can download for free here.
Get your shortlist of potential CSP Indirect Providers at the ready!
Different indirect providers offer different programs of support and services. Here are the top questions you need to ask potential CSP Indirect providers before making the decision:
- Do you have technical knowledge with Microsoft Dynamics and BizApps and will you be able to support us if technical assistance is needed?
- Do you have Microsoft Azure technical competencies?
- Do you have experience growing cloud business and maintaining subscription-based customers?
- Do you have a strategy and tools in place to help our cloud business grow?
- Is there any marketing support or additional tools that you can offer?
- Can you offer data migration services and how much migration experience do you have?
- What additional value (in terms of Dynamics 365 services, tools or assistance) can you offer to my customers?
- Is there an opportunity to cooperate with other Microsoft Partners in the market?
It is vital that you choose the Indirect Partner program that works best for your business. We encourage you to choose a Microsoft Partner that will not only provide you with high-quality support, experience and additional services, but foremost is a Microsoft Partner that will make the whole CSP Indirect transitioning process non-complicated for you and your customers.
To discuss any concerns you may have regarding the transition to a CSP indirect provider, I invite you to schedule a call with an expert who will guide you through the process and answer any questions you may have. Get in touch today by emailing us at email@example.com.