Why use 1ClickFactory Subscription Licensing for NAV/Business Central?
- Optimize your ERP investment. The subscription licensing model lowers the initial licensing cost and enables you to increase or decrease subscription license counts from one subscription term to the next.
- Scale easily. With NAV/Business Central subscription licenses, small and midsize businesses can take advantage of a scalability that might previously have been cost-prohibitive. Now you can easily increase or shrink subscription license counts.
- BREP included. Subscription licenses already contain BREP (Business Ready Enhancement Plan), which means that your licenses are eligible for an upgrade. By adding an Upgrade Subscription service on top of the subscription license, you can keep your solution always up to date.
- Additional configuration components available. You can easily add functionality that is relevant to the region of operation and that is customized to support even highly specialized industries.
- One-Stop Shop for a fully integrated NAV/Business Central solution: Simply build your full integrated NAV/Business Central & Services on Subscription offering - purchase all NAV/Business Central on subscription components, like Dynamics 365/NAV on Microsoft Azure, upgrade subscription, 24/7 application support and more from a single resource – 1ClickFactory.
Do you need more information? Check out our informative HELP center get all your questions answered today!
Are You a NAV/Business Central Customer? 1ClickFactory works directly through Microsoft Partners only. To purchase our NAV/Business Central subscription licenses, please contacts us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll reach you and your Partner with guidance on how to enroll.