Thursday, April 10, 2014
We are pleased to announce the release of our latest service to the Microsoft Dynamics Partner Community, Self-Provisioning for Microsoft Dynamics NAV on Windows Azure and in Office 365.
Rolling out the preliminary release of our Self-Provisioning Service at Microsoft Dynamics Convergence 2014, we had over 300 Microsoft Dynamics partners and customers deploy the Self-Provisioning Service in live test environments with resounding success.
Why Self-Provisioning for Microsoft Dynamics NAV?
We saw a unique opportunity with Microsoft Dynamics NAV to ‘change the game’ for Microsoft Dynamics partners by providing them a service that would deliver the high performance and reliability of an on-premise solution, with Windows Azure at the foundation, but translate the simplicity and ease-of-use to the end user in the Cloud.
Self-Provisioning Delivers for Microsoft Dynamics Partners
Bottom line, 1ClickFactory’s Self-Provisioning for Microsoft Dynamics NAV on Windows Azure and in Office 365 delivers for Microsoft Dynamics partners because it provides you:
- 5-in-1 Solution: Microsoft Dynamics NAV, Windows Azure, SQL, Office 365, and of course upgrade services – all integrated into a single solution to deliver to your customers.
- Hassle-Free Setup: 1ClickFactory provisions on Windows Azure, freeing Microsoft Dynamics NAV partners to focus solely on their customers. The service is simple and can be used by non-technical people.
- Affordable ERP: Partners can move their sales discussions from capital investment to predictable low monthly OPEX cost.
- Reliable Performance and Security: 1ClickFactory delivers reliable performance of Windows Azure in the cloud. Redundancy and back up is built into the service to secure high data security.
- Endless Scalability: The solutions scales easily: a few clicks is all it takes to add more end users
- Full-Partner Control: Partner remain the single point of contact for your customers.
- Support: 1ClickFactory provides support across ERP and Infrastructure and Microsoft Dynamics partners can buy an option for 1ClickFactory to be backup for their support outside of normal working hours.
- Geographical reach: Micrososft Dynamics Partners can provision on datacenters in North America and Europe. Asia to be added during Q2 of 2014
Our Self-Provisioning Service enables you to deliver a highly secure, high performance platform (Windows Azure) to run your Microsoft Dynamics NAV solutions that will exceed customer requirements with unmatched growth potential.
Get Cloud Ready & Change The Game
Let us help you change the game and get your solutions cloud ready as we have done for hundreds other Microsoft Dynamics partners to increase the profitability and growth of their existing customer business.
But don’t just take our word for it. Peter Willemse of GAC Global Solutions was an early adopter of 1ClickFactory’s Self-Provisioning Service:
"We found the Self-Provisioning Services of 1ClickFactory are easy-to-use, very intuitive and fit our customers’ needs in a very precise way. Even as Self-Provisioning from 1ClickFactory is really the only option on the market today to ease NAV provisioning on Azure combined with Office 365, they compete against themselves to excel at a balance between outstanding service and reasonable pricing."
Find Out More About 1ClickFactory’s Self-Provisioning Service
To find out more about 1ClickFactory Self-Provisioning for Microsoft Dynamics NAV on Windows Azure and in Office 365 contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Interest in the details about 1ClickFactory’s Self-Provisioning Service? Visit our Self-Provisioning Service Page or download our Self-Provisioning Configuration Options & Service Description.