Tuesday, May 24, 2016
With the release of the new Dynamics AX, your opportunities to increase your revenue stream from AX upgrades as well as from cross-selling other Microsoft Cloud products has erupted. Are you leaving these revenue streams untapped? Watch our Executive Briefing with Sigma IT Consulting webinar, one of the leading Dynamics AX Partners in Sweden, to learn the strategies they deployed to build a growing and profitable AX upgrade practice.
Executive Briefing: Sigma IT Consulting Story. Expanding upgrade capabilities & attention for existing AX customers
May 31st, Tuesday, 3.00 PM CET. Duration: 30 minutes
During this exclusive webinar we’ll cover:
- The Real Story- Sigma IT Consulting:
- What is our existing customer upgrade strategy?
- How do we sell upgrades to our customers? Our offering to the market.
- How can you make money in upgrade projects?
- 1ClickFactory Upgrade for AX methodology and offering.
- Q&A session - Your chance to ask questions LIVE to Sigma IT Consulting & 1ClickFactory.
- Leo Admantius, Product Manager for Dynamics AX, Sigma IT Consulting
- Søren Fink-Jensen, CEO, 1ClickFactory
- Agnė Pelanienė, Product Manager for Dynamics AX, 1ClickFactory
This webinar has ended. Click here to watch the webinar recording.
"Now we are able to address the customer demand for upgrades and speed up the time to market that was hardly achievable for us in the past due to our lack of dedicated upgrade resources and other time-sensitive projects.” - Leo Admantius, Sigma IT Consulting.
About Sigma IT Consulting: Sigma IT Consulting, a Swedish IT Consulting company, has 20 offices and more than 1200 employees in Sweden and throughout Europe. Company works with their customers through six distinct business lines: IT Development & Standard systems, Operation & Support, Management & Business Consulting, Communication and Collaboration, combining close customer relations with world leading IT offerings.