Hosted by ISV Development Centers and Master VARs
As Microsoft transitions its business solution offerings to the Cloud based on Business Central, migrating your ISV solution for Microsoft Dynamics becomes crucial for the future of your business. Through the Microsoft ISV Development Centers, Microsoft offers support to make it happen.
As a first step, the "Ready to Go" individual validation workshop is needed to decide which areas of your solution are ready to migrate to an app that can be promoted on Microsoft AppSource.
The "Ready to Go" program is assembled from best practices from working with ISVs that have already been validated on AppSource. The program is designed to accelerate your ISV journey to AppSource while minimizing the investment to do so through shared experience.
The "Ready to Go" individual validation workshop objective
To validate business and solution readiness for Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central (commercial, product, marketing, etc.) and to provide the guidance on the next steps to proceed.
The "Ready to Go" program schedule & outcomes
- Preparation: A Partner fills out the Ready to Go Validation workshop application form and indicates the current status for each of the topics and provides answers to open questions.
- Workshop: The Partner and ISV Development Center meet either online, 4 times for 2 hours each or onsite for a 1-day workshop to discuss each relevant topic listed in the application form to assess the solution readiness, potential ways to get ready and agree on the next steps. The participants required from the Partner’s side generally are: Business Lead, Sales Lead and Technical Lead. The participants required from the ISV Development Center/ Master VAR are generally Commercial Lead and Technical Lead.
Workshop participants will get a better understanding of:
- what’s required to successfully build a Business Central practice/ solution/ app on AppSource.
- the options and risks and can make an informed decision on which route to take.
- how to accelerate the journey and minimize the investment for Business Central through shared experiences and best practices.
- Post Workshop Engagement: 3 weeks after the workshop the Partner and the ISV Development Center connect online again to validate open questions.
The "Ready to Go" program pricing and terms
EUR 2.500 for meeting 4 times for 2-hour online sessions, including the preparation and follow-up call.
On-site option available upon request.