You are recommended to check our privacy policies on our webpage frequently for any changes and updates related to personal data processing because 1ClickFactory may update them regularly.
- GENERAL INFORMATION
- additional information about what recruitment-related personal data we collect about our internal and external job candidates and applicants and how we process such recruitment-related personal data.
- general information on how 1ClickFactory collects, retains, processes, shares and transfers your personal data when you visit our websites; and
- which are the legal rights that you have in connection with our collection and processing of your personal data.
When we refer to "1ClickFactory", "we" or "us" in this policy, we mean UAB “1ClickFactory”.
Please contact us at email@example.com if you have any questions about our privacy practices.
- WHAT INFORMATION WE COLLECT ABOUT APPLICANTS
We collect information necessary to evaluate your candidacy during different stages of recruitment process. You will be informed prior to any collection of your personal data, if required by applicable law.
2.1. Recruitment Process
When applying for a job position, internship, or academy at 1ClickFactory, you will be requested to submit personal data, such as your name, e-mail address, mobile phone number, your primary language and an attachment of your resume/CV. You may also be requested to provide additional data and information, such as your address, cover letter, relevant education, test scores, titles, current or earlier employers, and any other relevant information required for 1ClickFactory to evaluate your application and candidacy.
Interview and Assessment
During the interview process, we may ask you questions relevant for evaluation of your candidacy and therefore process additional personal information such as hobbies, salary expectations, career goals and other information you may choose to disclose to us during interview process. We may also send you a task or test to evaluate your professional skills and/or request references from your earlier or current employer(s) or colleagues.
Once the decision is made to prepare an employment offer to a candidate, we request and process additional personal information such as personal code, identity document number, current address and other contact information, needed to prepare an offer and/or an employment agreement.
2.2. Earlier or Current Employees
If you are already employed within 1ClickFactory, personal data collected by 1ClickFactory as part of the employment, including but not limited to information on your internal job history, performance reviews, education and courses will automatically accompany your application when you apply for a new position internally.
If you have previously been employed within 1ClickFactory, we will ask for your consent to process your employee data that may still being stored in accordance with the internal policies and applicable local law from this employment, including but not limited to information on your internal job history, reason for termination, appraisals, assessment results, education and courses.
- RECRUITMENT-RELATED PURPOSES FOR PROCESSING PERSONAL DATA
We may process your personal data for the following recruitment purposes:
- identifying and evaluating candidates for potential employment, as well as for future roles that may become available (the latter upon request or consent do so);
- facilitating communication with you for the purpose of recruiting, providing information, references and recommendations;
- accommodating your requests and inquiries for information;
- monitoring your use of our website to enable us to personalize your experience on our web page;
- keeping and maintaining internal business records.
- HOW LONG WE KEEP YOUR RECRUITMENT-RELATED PERSONAL DATA
- If you have given your consent to store your personal data for future job possibilities, we will retain your personal information for up to 4 (four) years from the date of your consent.
- If you have not given your consent to store your personal data for future job possibilities, we will retain your personal information for up to 6 (six) months after the job ad for a position you applied for has been closed or inactivated, unless and to the extent applicable law permits or requires us to retain certain data.