We’re looking for a
The Marketing director is responsible for creating and executing industry-leading marketing programs and developing sales and marketing materials to secure, retain, and grow business. This position will work closely with the international sales teams and go-to-market partners to develop integrated, multi-channel campaigns resulting in leads and sales opportunities.
What you are going to do:
- Lead and challenge 1ClickFactory marketing vision, strategy and execution
- Own the lead generation from branding and broad demand generation till qualified prospect
- Drive integrated marketing campaigns, including digital marketing
- Managing the mix of channels and audiences to maximize conversion rates and meet KPIs
- Plan measure and execute high number of prospect generating activities
- Manage, develop and recruit a growing marketing team
- Plan and control marketing budget
What we expect from you:
- 6+ years of B2B marketing experience, IT industry an advantage
- 3+ years of people management experience
- Experience collaborating, influencing, and working successfully with multiple stakeholders and teams amid change and ambiguity
- Experience leading global marketing projects in international IT organization would be ideal
- Successful experience creating and executing integrated marketing campaigns, ideally in digital marketing
- Strong understanding of channel marketing
- Ability to develop strategies and build sound, integrated concepts
- Proactive cooperation
- Positive, can-do attitude, with high drive and stamina
- Fluent in English
What we offer:
- An informal and social working environment in a fast-growing IT organization
- A unique opportunity to build and shape the organization's brand identity
- A highly skilled international team
- 2 additional business days of annual vacation
- Life and risk insurance
- Annual team events
- Flexible working hours
- Training and development opportunities
1ClickFactory is a leading Dynamics cloud software factory, a Microsoft ISV Development Center (one of 5 in the world) and the provider of Certified for Microsoft Dynamics quality assurance for Microsoft, Partners and ISVs across the world. The largest provider of NAV on Azure services in the world, 1ClickFactory is on the forefront of the Dynamics technologies helping Microsoft partners move forward into the Cloud.
As a company, we have an open Nordic culture, with high level of freedom coupled with distributed responsibility. It is a place where different opinions are valued as these help us create the best solutions for the Microsoft partners we serve. We are proud to grow the competences of our people as our company continues to grow.
If you want to apply for this role, please send your CV and motivation letter with the position you’d like apply to in a subject line to email@example.com. Our HR team will review your application and will be in touch if there is any relevant opportunity.