Why use 1ClickFactory Subscription Licensing for Dynamics 365/NAV?
- Optimize your ERP investment. The subscription licensing model lowers the initial licensing cost and enables you to increase or decrease subscription license counts from one subscription term to the next.
- Scale easily. With Dynamics 365/NAV subscription licenses, small and midsize businesses can take advantage of a scalability that might previously have been cost-prohibitive. Now you can easily increase or shrink subscription license counts.
- BREP included. Subscription licenses already contain BREP (Business Ready Enhancement Plan), which means that your licenses are eligible for an upgrade. By adding an Upgrade Subscription service on top of the subscription license, you can keep your solution always up to date.
- Additional configuration components available. You can easily add functionality that is relevant to the region of operation and that is customized to support even highly specialized industries.
- One-Stop Shop for a fully integrated Dynamics 365/NAV solution: Simply build your full integrated Dynamics 365/NAV & Services on Subscription offering - purchase all Dynamics 365/NAV on subscription components, like Dynamics 365/NAV on Microsoft Azure, upgrade subscription, 24/7 application support and more from a single resource – 1ClickFactory.
Do you need more information? Check out our informative HELP center get all your questions answered today!
Are You a Dynamics 365/NAV Customer? 1ClickFactory works directly through Microsoft Partners only. To purchase our Dynamics 365/NAV subscription licenses, please contacts us at email@example.com and we’ll reach you and your Partner with guidance on how to enroll.